Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Booyah!

Okay, this is a record!!  Only two weeks from the last post, so I guess I can get a reward.  Usually I would say that my reward is that good feeling inside from the fact that I have accomplished something...this time, my reward with be a venti iced coffee from Starbucks with lots of whipped cream!!

Nana and Papa are visiting us here in the big city, and we took them to Mt. Evan's today, which is a 14,000 foot peak.  Since they are living in North Carolina, we thought it would be good for their lungs, to experience thin air...no we just thought the view would be amazing; and it was!!  We drove most of it, but did hike a little at the end.  Amelia was quite the hiker as well :)
Cheesy boys

We ARE having fun, right Papa?

The truck ride


Our hearts are full for our dear friends, the Moores, as they welcome their new daughter Wren into their family!!  We will be visiting MT the end of July through the beginning of August, and hope to catch up with everyone.  Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment